Allsorts Pet Hub (previously known as Allsorts Doggie Daycare) is located at 18 Reardon Street, Currajong and is Townsville’s original doggie daycare. The business has been established since 2008 and owned by the current vendor since June 2014.
Various services are offered, including:
- Doggie Daycare: Dog members enjoy activities, exercise programs, supervised play sessions and of course, plenty of love and attention from dedicated and trained daycare attendants. This division of the business has a large, loyal client based and recently transitioned to direct debits for regular bookings. On average, the business has 126 bookings per week out of a possible 150 bookings (owner capped). The vendor advises that it is possible to increase the total bookings to more than 150.
- Dog Grooming Salon: The grooming salon operates 4 days a week in the winter months and 6 days over summer. A senior groomer is employed on a casual basis. The vendor advises that they regularly turn away clients on the weekends and if the new owner trading on the weekends and engaged a junior assistant, the business could easily double the number of dogs groomed.
- Cattery: Allsorts Pet Hub has quality, secure and spacious boarding kennel facilities for cats only. The business holds a Council permit to board 25 cats, however, there is room to board more cats and the permit can be increased to 40 cats with the permission of the Council. The cattery is only operated on holidays and long weekends and there is demand for the cattery to be open all year round.
- Dog Training: A Puppy School class and a Young Dog Obedience class is currently run every 5 weeks. There is huge scope to expand the dog training division of the business.
- Veterinary Clinic: Prior to deciding to place the business on the market, the vendor was in the process of sub-letting the 3 consultancy rooms to a vet and has been given pre-approval from the landlord.
The business premises are in an ideal corner position in Currajong and are a very good size for a busy pet hub. The facilities include:
- Large reception area with ample room to introduce a retail showroom
- Grooming salon
- 3 x consultancy rooms (suitable for sub-letting to a vet)
- Outdoor shaded daycare play area
- Small indoor daycare play area
Areas of Competitive Edge
Many areas of competitive edge exist including:
- Townsville’s original doggie daycare
- Well established since 2008
- Large premises that are ideal for running a busy pet hub
- Room to expand the doggie daycare, grooming, and cattery
- Over 350 clients on a newsletter database for newsletters
- Over 250 clients ready for a grooming database
- Ideal business for a sole operator or husband and wife team
- Room to introduce a retail showroom in the reception area
- Good levels of profitability exist
- Approval from landlord to sub-lease 3 consulting rooms to a vet
- Large repeat and loyal customer base
- Well established social media presence
- Professional website
- Fantastic reputation
- Ideal corner position in a central suburb
Allsorts Pet Hub is being sold on a walk in walk out basis for $115,000 (neg).
To receive a Sale Proposal, please complete our online Confidentiality Agreement form at www.beyond2000.com.au/confidentiality-agreement. Once we receive your details, we will email you the Sale Proposal for this business. Alternatively, contact:
- Susan Butler – 0419 905 463 or email@example.com